Asthma is a persistent lung condition which is triggered due to swelling in the air passages. If an asthma attack is not managed in time, it can leave an individual out of breath.
Asthma treatment fishMucus gathered due to serious cold and influenza can likewise lead to an asthma attack.
According to ‘The Total Book of Ayurvedic House Remedies’ by Dr. Vasant Lad, “The underlying cause of all asthmatic conditions is increased Kapha dosha in the stomach. Ayurvedic treatments for asthma focus on cleaning out the Kapha lodged in the lungs.
Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Ayurvedic Specialist and Medical Operations and Coordination Supervisor at Baidyanath, informs us, “Natural treatments handled a routine basis in the long run. Herbs like vasa, yastimadhu, and Pushkar Mela have actually been understood to manage the signs of asthma” Here is some Ayurvedic natural home remedy that might assist in lowering the signs of asthma and
managing the frequency of asthma attacks.
- A half cup of ginger tea blended with 2-3 crushed garlic cloves might show to be a reliable solution to launch the kapha build-up in the air passages, consequently avoiding asthmatic attacks.
- A Boil a teaspoon of newly grated ginger in a glass of milk and include 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. This Ayurvedic treatment might lower the frequency of asthma attacks if taken two times a day.
- “Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4th teaspoon trikatu into a cup of boiling water. Let it high for 10 minutes and include 1 teaspoon of honey prior to drinking,” recommends Dr. Vasant lad in his book on Ayurvedic solutions.
- Dr. Lad likewise recommends consuming a tea made with half teaspoon licorice and half a teaspoon of ginger for asthma avoidance.
- Half teaspoon of bay leaf and 1/4th teaspoon of pippali blended with 1 teaspoon of honey taken 2 to 3 times a day might likewise assist avoid persistent signs of asthma.
You need to speak with a physician prior to attempting these natural home remedy.